Sunday, June 26, 2011

Crab Stack

T-5 days until summer school is over! It honestly hasn't been that bad...except for Physics. I am taking an English and Physics class during summer this year to get ahead. I have been putting off this Physics class since I entered college for one simple reason: I strongly dislike science. It has never been more clear to me now that I was not born to be a Physicist.

Needless to say after a stressful week of trying to understand Physics I was so excited when I recieved a call on Friday that my monogrammed swimsuit bottoms were ready! Clint and I are having our engagement party on the river, so I decided that I wanted to monogram a pair of my bikini bottoms for the occasion. They turned out fabulous!


Also on Friday Clint made our favorite appetizer from Saltgrass Steakhouse at home! We have a good friend that works there, Kaitlin, and everytime we eat there we always have to order a Crab Stack. It is so good! It's a $15 appetizer at the restaurant so since we love it so much Clint decided to try and make it himself. It turned out so good and it was relatively easy.

Clint's Crab Stack

-3 avocados
-Pico de gallo
-Lump crab meat
-French's French Fried Onions

1. Make a cylinder funnel out of computer paper and tape it together.
2. Place it on a plate
3. Peel and slice the avocados into tiny cubes and place at the bottom of the funnel
4. Cut up the crab meat and place on top of avocados
5. Add pico de gallo (as much or as little as you like)
6. Top with French's french fried onions
7. Slowly remove the cylinder so all the ingredients are stacked ontop of one another
8. Enjoy with chips!


Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm wondering what saltgrass seasons the crab meat with? Also, what is that green "sauce" they garnish the plate with? This is my hubs and my all time favorite appetizer... The nearest Saltgrass is over 2 hours away. :(

    ReplyDelete