Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bridal Extravaganza

It has definitely been a great weekend! My mom and Allie got into town last night around 7 and we decided to go eat dinner at Saltgrass Steakhouse, which was delicious. We met up with Ashley and her boyfriend Matt(who is a sweetheart!). We sat outside on the patio by the river and enjoyed our meals alongside the beautiful view and perfect weather.

After an early night in I awoke bright and early full of excitement for the day to come! My mom, Allie and I headed out to pick up Ashley and set out for Austin to go to Alfred Angelo, where we would be trying on dresses.


Before we arrived at Alfred Angelo we all agreed we could use a little snack and we opted for some gelato. I of course got tiramisu flavored!



We met Nina, Angie and Amelia there to begin trying on some dresses. I decided I wanted to try on a couple to get their opinions, I think I know which one I finally want! But I am still not 100% sure.

After trying on some of my top choices I noticed a familar dress in the window and asked the bridal consultant if I could try it on. Can you guess where you have seen this dress before?


Yep, its the Kate Middleton replica! It was a couple sizes too big so the sleeves look a little funny but it was really cool to try on. :)

After I was finished it was the bridesmaids turn! While they tried them on I was happy to finally get to relax a little bit and hold sweet baby Amelia!




Yes, I am a tad obsessed with her!

So after that we all went to grab some lunch then headed off to the bridal extravaganza! Let me tell you, it was so intense in there! There were so many vendors, cake samples, flowers and people trying to talk to you. But, I had a lot of fun. It was awesome to get some ideas flowing on what I wanted to do for my wedding. I was so glad that Nina had the idea of us all going(thanks Nins!).




I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment