Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Perfect Dress


Before I get to dress stuff, how cute are those two!? Needless to say I am completely obsessed with my two puppies! Bo is the white one and is 11 years old. Clint has had him since he was born! He surprises everyone with his age because he has the energy level of a 6 month old! He catches the attention of EVERYONE he meets because of his ears! They are definitely attention getters. He is my shadow and he is my favorite little guy to cuddle with(I know he feels the same!)hehe.


Belle is the little black and white fluff ball, although at the moment she is "naked" because Clint shaved all of her hair off for her "summer-do". She is 5 months old on Monday..ahh she's growing up! I went to a flea market in Houston called Trader's Village one day while I was visiting my parents and saw her and decided that Clint and I needed a puppy. I thought at the time it was a great idea, let's just say the surprise did not go over well at first but Clint eventually fell in love with her.



I could dedicate an entire post to these two rascals but I want to talk a little about what kind of wedding dress I am looking for!

FIRST: I know I definitely want a sweetheart neckline! No ifs, ands or buts. A strapless sweetheart is a must have for me because I think it looks the best on me.

SECOND: My mom and I went to try on dresses a couple of months ago with a completly open mind so we could spend hours there and narrow it down to a top 5 so we could then take my bridesmaids, Clint's mom and other important people with us to help make the decision and not make them sit there for hours and hours with me not having a clue what I want. So, at that first appointment I thought I wanted a ballgown dress. Well, after trying on two ballgowns it was clear that I definitly did not want to go in that direction. My prom dress was a ballgown and I wanted my wedding to obviously stand out from prom. Can you spot the big yellow dress? Lol (I wanted to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast)


So I am now leaning toward a mermaid or trumpet dress! I think they are very elegant looking. I can't post the dresses I am leaning towards because the groom to be reads my blog! But when the day comes and I buy my dress I promise to snap a picture of a sneak peek!

Question: What does your dream wedding dress look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment