Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Harry Potter Confessions

So I found out today that there are only 30 days left until the final Harry Potter movie comes out, eek! Both Clint and I are extreme Harry Potter fans, and I mean extreme.

But first, on a sad note(sorta) I read today on E online that Hugh Hefner and his fiance Crystal Harris broke up just 5 days before she was supposed to walk down the aisle! Ouch! Now who could of seen this one coming? My guess would of been the 60 year age difference but that's just me.


No but really I feel bad for him. He should of stuck with Holly Madison! Did anyone else out there love The Girls Next Door?

Alrighty back on a happy note,do I have any muggles out there who are both equally happy and sad about the final Harry Potter film? I have been a fanatic since the first book came out way back in the 90's. I know that everyone says that the books are better than the movies, and usually its true, but in the case of Harry Potter I am obsessed with BOTH!

So are you ready to know how hardcore Clint and I are? Back in December we road-tripped it up with our good friends Adam and Scottie to Orlando to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! It was magical.


That's us with Hogwarts behind us. I know for a fact that if it wasn't so expensive we would get married in that very spot.

Alright, now that I have unleashed my inner nerd into the world I think I am going to finish making dinner since Clint is about to be home from work!

What is something you are obsessed with that brings out your inner nerd? Leave a comment below!

2 comments:

  1. First I have to tell you I was reading your blog out loud and when I read "do I have any muggles out there..." Travis goes OHMYGOSH ME! ME! hahah you know I ain't no nerd.... ;)

    love you love you love you chelsea marie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only two words out there....CARR-JACKED!!!lol..love you Chels aka sis!

    ReplyDelete