Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Thankful

It is such a good feeling to be surrounded by people who you know want the best for you and love you. That understand you and will do anything for you. For me, I have some amazing friends and family. One friend lately has been going above and beyond and that is my bestie/sister/Matron&Maid of honor Nina.

Nina has stepped above and beyond her duty as my Matron of Honor. She has gotten SO MUCH done in just a few short weeks, I cannot believe it. She is a friend that I love talking to because the conversation is so real. We are 100% honest with each other and love being around each other. Our friendship has been strong since we were 5&6 years old! We met when I was in Kindergarten and have been close ever since.

Nina has been my shoulder to cry on in all of my life's toughest moments. She is always there for me and I don't know how I would be sane without her guidance. She feels like an older sister to me since she has been giving me advice since we were little. I have always looked up to her and now she is a loving wife and amazing mother and I hope one day to be just as wonderful of a person that she is. She has a wonderful spirit about her. She exudes love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness and gentleness. I mean, how amazing of a friend is that!? I am so blessed that God has put her in my life for so many years.

So, Nina--THANK YOU. This whole crazy wedding process has almost driven me crazy and you are always there to reign me back into sanity. I love you and everything that you do for me is appreciated SO MUCH you have no idea (Well I think you do ;)) Thank you for always being on my side and helping me through everything!!!! I love you so much <3 I am so happy that on the biggest day of my life I will have you standing right next to me as you already have been for almost my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment