Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Luck of the Irish

I hope everyone had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day on Saturday!

I have never been the type of person to go all out on St. Patty's day wearing a bunch of green or talk in an Irish accent. However, my uncle Brett has always celebrated this day with more spirit than he does on his own birthday. Even though he is my uncle, he seems to be more like a big brother since we are only 5 years apart in age. Here are some pictures of his past St. Patty's day outfits from the last couple of years....enjoy :)



I bet his two sisters (Mom and Angela) and beaming with pride right now! Love ya B!

Ok so onto MY St. Patty's day...Clint and I met up with some of our favorite people Marissa, Moses, Jordan, the other Jordan and Johnny and some new friends and decided to go to a place on the square called Sean Patrick's. It is the only Irish pub San Marcos has to offer so we headed out to enjoy some green beer and friend time :)



Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Baaahaha! I love that clown. He really does go allllll out for SPD.

    ReplyDelete