Saturday, March 3, 2012

Celebrity Sightings

Have you ever met a celebrity?

I have met a couple and I am star struck every time.

*First, my mom and I met Josh Lucas, most known as Reese Witherspoon's country husband in Sweet Home Alabama.


We were in New York and trying to navigate the busy streets and find somewhere to eat. We ended up in the middle of the "Gay Pride" parade. It was definitely a spectacle. So my mom and I decided to stay and watch since we couldn't really go anywhere else and my mom taps me on the shoulder and says "OMG look who is standing right by us!" and it was him. He was super sweet and let us take a picture of him like the insane stalkers we are. It was exciting because I adored him in that movie.

*My friends and I met Chris from NSYNC on 6th street of all places! He is the one on the far right.



He was really nice but all we kept thinking was "I wonder if he has Justin Timberlake's phone number?!"

*Over the summer when Clint and I visited Clint's family in Arkansas we got to see the house of the Duggar's from "19 Kids and Counting".


Here is the picture we took outside their gate:


It was fun!

It seems that the only celebrity's you ever meet are the ones that you don't really care about lol.

Have you ever met anyone exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment