Tuesday, March 6, 2012

For the Love of Cars

This semester I drive A LOT! I spend more time in Kyle than I do in San Marcos. Today when I was driving home I was thinking about all the cars I have already have in my short lifetime of driving.

My first car

Ahhh my first car brings so many sweet memories to my mind, especially the way my parents gave it to me. I had a surprise Sweet 16 birthday party and towards the end of the night my parents had me open a gift and it was car keys! I ran outside and saw my first set of wheels...a 2001 White Ford Escape


(this was not my actual car, just a google picture:))

My Escape had some sweet rims on it that everyone at school loved. I was riding in style! I absolutely loved this car and loved how easy it was to drive. It turned on a dime! I think it was the perfect first car. My name for it was "Es-cape" said how Dory says it in Finding Nemo.

After about a year I started talking with my dad about how much I wanted a mustang with the new body style. We loved looking at them together and kind of out of the blue he told me I could get one! So for New Year's 2007 I got my second car, AKA the love of my life, my 2005 Ford Mustang.


^^That was my actual car, I miss it :( I was so blessed to have this car for so long. I LOVED IT, I felt like it exuded my personality and style. I named her "Shelby" and all my friends and family referred to her by her name. I only recently got rid of it and still feel sad when I see a mustang driving down the road.

Only a couple months ago my parents got me a 2005 Jeep Liberty! I was getting tired of being so low to the ground and wanted a small SUV so they found my Jeep.


I love my car and hate it on some days. It has had a lot of mechanical problems but I love cruising down the highway with the sun roof open!
I can't figure out a good name yet, I need some help!

Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. That is funny that you made this blog today because just tonight..Shelly sold Es-Cape!!

    ReplyDelete