Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Introducing...the Bridal Party!!

I love my bridal party! I am so blessed that each person in my wedding has been a crucial part of my life in some way. They are the absolute best.

Maid of Honor, Allie

Allie is my best friend in the entire world. She is someone that I know will always put me in my place and she is there for me everyday. We talk almost everyday (she goes to school in Arizona) and our phone calls consist of us laughing the entire time about things that have happened to us. We have had some crazy times together and am just obsessed with her! I know on my wedding day I will be full of nerves and excitement and she is the best person to have by my side. Allie is the most giving person I know, she makes everyone feel welcome and I have learned a lot about compassion from her. There are not enough words to express how much Allie means to me, she has always been there for me and I am so lucky to have such a wonderful best friend.~


Bridesmaid, Hillary

Where to begin with Hillary....we have been friends since we were 12 years old! She and I are complete opposites in many ways, but in some ways the exact same. She is always up for a good time and is the most positive person I know. We used to tell people we  were twins because our birthdays are one day apart haha. We bonded over our love for cheerleading, Paul Walker and dessert in seventh grade and have been best friends ever since. I can go months without talking to her but whenever I pick up the phone and call her it is as if time had not passed. I love you hillbilly~



Bridesmaid, Nina

I love Nina!! Nina and I have been close since I was SIX years old! She is a year older than me and I have always looked up to her. There is no one like Nina in the world (except her dad ;)). She is hilarious and always speaks her mind and I think she is the best! She is always looking out for me, like an older sister and I am so grateful I have her in my life. I was so blessed to be a bridesmaid in her wedding in 2009 and now she is one in mine! Ever since we were little we have been dreaming about who our husbands would be, and now we both have found our amazing men! Nina also blessed me with a little niece on January 26 named Amelia, whom I am completely obsessed with! Amelia is an honorary flower girl because she will be too little to be apart of the wedding party. I love you so much weinie!!!



Bridesmaid, Angela

A! Ang is my awesome aunt who I love so so much. She is full of energy and obsessed with college football, especially the Texas Longhorns! We are only about 9 1/2 years apart so I feel like she is more my sister than my aunt. I am so lucky to have her in my life because she loves me so much, and always lets me know it:) On my 21st birthday she gave me a trip to Las Vegas with my mom, her and Nina's mom! (Nina was 6 months pregnant at the time so she could not come). We had a blast and Angela made it all possible! I love you so much Ang, you are the only person I know who enjoys watching home videos of me as much as I do haha!



Bridesmaid, Ashley

Ashie!!! Ashley and I have been friends since high school and we are alike in so many ways! We are always getting asked if we are twins, and sometimes we just go with it! We have been through so many milestones together including our first years in college! We had the best looking dorm at Texas State! We were in Diamond Sweethearts together and I could not of gotten through those scary first days of college without her. She was my study buddy, best friend and shoulder to cry on. I was looking through the pictures of us together on Facebook and we have almost 300! Almost all of my favorite college memories have her in it. Ashley, I love you so much, you are my twin and have been my partner in crime in so many ways!



1 comment:

  1. The Fab 5!
    ♥ this post


    Nice vintage pic of you and me, Marie ;o}

    ReplyDelete