Monday, May 30, 2011

First Post!

Hello Blogging World!

I understand that the only people to probably read this are going to be my mom, fiance and maybe some close friends and family, but I am going to still put alot of work into it!

The main reason I am embarking on this journey to start a blog is so that I will always have a description in writing about my journey down the aisle! From the title of the blog you can tell I am getting married on 7-21! Since it is going to be 7-21 of next year, that makes now 418 days to go! I think this blog will be nice for my family and friends to read so everyone can hear what I am feeling as the big day gets closer and closer:) Clint and I are so so so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. yay i can't wait be apart of the journey with you as maid of honor! love you best friend :)

    ReplyDelete