Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone has had a great day so far! I personally love Valentine's day and I always have. I remember every year since Kindergarten dressing up in either red or pink at school and having my "mail-box" ready in class for all of us to exchange Valentine's day cards.

Tonight Clint and I plan on making dinner at home and spending some quality time together :) I came home from class to a beautiful surprise of flowers and a mysterious box with a note that read "Do NOT open until tonight". I will have to let you know what it is tomorrow!

I know the way to Clint's heart is through his stomach so for Valentine's day I got him a big cookie cake, chocolate covered strawberries and two giant red velvet cupcakes. I also got him a mysterious gift that has not been delivered yet :/ It was shipped today so hopefully it will be here soon!

So I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's day and I will leave you with some cute pictures to make you say "awwwww"

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY XOXOX





*I have to have at least ONE picture of Belle per post ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment