Saturday, November 19, 2011

Engagement Photo Shoot

After 10 months of being engaged Clint and I are finally getting our engagement photos taken! I am soooo excited for many reasons but mainly because the photographer is none other than my bff Nina! Nina blogs too so make sure you check out her blog!

The photos we take tomorrow are super important because we are using them mainly for our Save the Dates as well as framing them and putting one on each table at our reception :)

I talked to Nina a little earlier and she invisions it as a Mary Poppins meets 1930's glamour feel. It's funny because I feel like I know exactly what she is talking about and it fits me perfectly.





These pictures are my inspiration to get in photo-shoot ready mode tomorrow:) I am thinking cool umbrellas and Clint in a suit!

Oh, one minor setback is there is a chance of rain for tomorrow:( Please pray that it doesn't happen because it has been SO hard to plan this because Clint and Travis (Nina's husband) work all the time so tomorrow worked out perfectly. I really hope it doesn't rain so I can get this part of my pre-wedding activities checked off my list!

Love ya'll!

3 comments: